The Safe Place

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Gun and Fire Safes, A NEW Generation of Protection and Beauty

Meeting the new generation of gun and fire safes.

The first thing I notice when I walk into The Safe Place is that the look of safes, in general, are not what I have had in my mind’s eye (I’m thinking of the big old ugly gray monstrosity in the back of the store - imposing, utilitarian). The safes here are beautiful, polished and shiny, with vivid, rich paint colors, more like valuable objects themselves, instead of protective guardians of our own valuables.

I’m thinking, “I don’t want to hid a safe like this in my closet,” --it’s more a piece of art or a piece of furniture! These safes, to me anyway, say: I am protected --and I’m well crafted, secure, and valuable! Look but don’t touch!”

So I look around a bit, owner Bill Callos walks me through the various features, “This one holds 30 rifles, your jewelery, your papers, and has room left over for 20 pistols and all the ammo you might want to store.” He knows what I like: OPTIONS!

The coolest thing Mr. Callos did (and does for interested clients) was that when I got back home and wanted to show my wife the safe I was most interested in, he sent me a video walking both of us through all of the safe’s features. That cinched the deal.

See The Safe Place’s safe selection (some of it anyway) at www.thesafeplace.com. Call Mr. Callos (love that availability) or one of his team at 775-358-7233.

No comments:

Post a Comment