The Safe Place

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

OK, I Need to Buy a Gun Safe? Where? And How Much?


You: 

OK, I need to buy a gun safe. I don't want my child (or any child) to get at my guns. I don't want them stolen or damaged. But where should I start shopping? A friend of mine had his gun safe pried open while he was on vacation. He not only lost his guns, but he lost his father's rings, some gold coins, and some cash he'd stored in it, so I'm not going to go to Costco and buy a safe like he did. I want a gun safe that will withstand a pry bar. Where do I start and how much am I going to need to spend?

Our Advice:

Every shop or person or website that sells any kind of safe, gun cabinet, security container, or what-have-you, is going to say or write that they sell the best gun or fire or wall or ?? safe --at the lowest possible prices. They'll all sell at a bargain when they want to sell you something. 

But to get the right safe --and at the right price, the best thing you can do is call an expert who is willing to listen to what you want --and answer your question honestly, without the heavy pressure sales tactics. That's us. Call us once or 10 times, you'll find that we are the most honest, helpful, and straight-forward people you'll ever want to get advice and coaching from. 

We are The Safe Place, 775-358-7233. We sell safes all over the nation, at (yes) great low prices. We also help 100's of people just like you to sort through the advertising and get the bottom-line. Call us before you waste time and money. We'll take care of you, we promise! 

No comments:

Post a Comment