The Safe Place

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Fire! Protect Your Valuables with the Lowest Safe Prices in The Nation


“Suffolk House Fire Investigation Begins.”
“Claremont House Fire Causes $150,000 in Damages.”
“2 People Escape from Early Morning House Fire.”

Thesse are just 3 of more than 30 house fire stories that came over my desk this morning.

Every week I get a Google-Alert on house fires, as it reminds me to STAY AWARE that house and business fires occur all over the nation, every single day of the year. It reminds me to remind YOU to protect your valuables with a fire safe.

It all reminds me too, that all the notes and posts and reminders I have to send out to try and reach you is far, far better --than ANYTHING I might have to say after a fire.

For a great selection of fire safe, fire resistant file cabinets, gun safe, and in fact, ANY SAFE, call us at The Safe Place: 775-358-7233. We are, more often than not, able to price our safes far lower than anyone in the Amercia (and I’m talking THE BEST safes in the world).

Call us, get expert help (read: save time and money). We know safes!

No comments:

Post a Comment