The Safe Place

Friday, April 1, 2011

Dear Bill,

This is a letter to say THANK YOU for helping me buy my new, shiny red (Cannon) C30! It looks beautiful in my basement. I had some friends over to play pool the other night and I might have generated a couple of new sales for you, because it looks so good!

I owe you a little apology for being resistant to this safe, which initially I considered too large (compared to what I came to you for). I was wrong! I confess! Since it came my wife and I found a bunch of valuables we now store in it when we travel. You were right!

I appreciate too the price you gave it to us for, as it was the lowest I could find. How do you do that? And delivery went off as you said it would, painlessly. Thank you for that too.

So please free to use my letter as a testimonial. I love your store and I love your service!

Bill Wright

THANK YOU Bill!
And anyone who happened to read this and wants to buy safe of their own, call us at 775-358-7233. We are The Safe Place.

No comments:

Post a Comment